The AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer (AFA) is the only comprehensive solution, with its exclusive topology-aware technology that will intelligently automate analysis of your firewall, router and VPN infrastructure. It proactively covers five important areas:
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Automated Audits
- Advanced Management
- Policy Optimization
AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer copies the firewall policy and runs the analysis offline without any packet transmission, providing visibility into the firewall operational mode. While other solutions may inform you about events that occurred in the past or at present, the AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer will alert you about events that may happen in the future. So you can practice prevention instead of crisis management.
Today's constant demand for application and infrastructure changes poses a significant risk of compromising security in the process, and exposes organizations to new risks they might not even know about. That's why an ad hoc approach to change management is not recommended. AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer provides a comprehensive solution that helps report all the changes made to your firewall policies. With the AFA you can analyze the impact of these changes and review and verify that they are performed correctly. In addition a complete change history is logged. With the AFA, the change process becomes more efficient, safer and easier to control. With AlgoSec's FireFlow product you have an end-to-end Network Security Lifecycle Management solution that automates the change process from request to audit.
Analyzing complex firewall policies manually is time consuming and requires understanding of all possible options and combinations. As a result, many risks are not detected and impose a threat to the organization's security. AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer Risk Management module automatically analyzes every type of packet that a firewall may encounter and performs a comprehensive analysis - not just a spot check.
With AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer you can incorporate auditing into your work process. Simply define the schedule for analysis. AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer will automatically perform the analysis according to your defined triggers and e-mail the results to the relevant people upon completion.
AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer provides operations, helpdesk and security teams with the ability to run online queries to diagnose whether the firewall is blocking operational traffic. In situations where a new exploit uses ports that could be blocked by the firewalls AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer lets you query all your firewalls to identify whether you are exposed, and which policies should be tightened up.
Firewalls work more efficiently and are easier to manage when the policies are uncluttered and free of unused rules and objects. AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer provides customers with the ability to optimize policies in an easy and safe way. ASA will identify unused firewall rules and objects as well as expired rules.
AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer analyzes all the leading firewalls in the enterprise market. If you are migrating to another firewall configuration or another vendor, you will find the AlgoSec reports invaluable to increase the efficiency and quality of this process.
- Simple. Easy to deploy and use.
- Multivendor support. Supports major firewall and router platforms, includng Check Point, Cisco and Juniper.
- Performance optimization. Optimizes firewall performance by identifying duplicated, disabled, expired, and unused rules and objects and provides guidance for rule reordering.
- Increases security operational efficiency. Enables IT operations to avoid unnecessary security changes.
- Risk Reduction. The securty of the firewall or router implementation is increased by eliminating unusued and unnecessary rules.
- Change Control. By testing configuration and rule changes prior to implementation, changes can be implemented and reviewed prior to actually implementing them within the operational environment. This is especially important in complex multi-firewall and/or multi-vendor environments.
- Security Compliance. Aligns configurations with standards such as SOX, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and many more. Automatically generates a firewall compliance reports, assuring continued adherence to internal corporate policies and external regulatory standards.
- Deep Risk Analysis. Automatically maps topology and identifies the most serious threats based on industry best practices, prioritizes subsequent risks and offers guidance on what and how to remediate.
- Continuous Security Audit. Provides complete audit trail and replaces error prone manual task to ensure configuration is aligned with policy. Offline Web Interface provides offline policy store delivering unprecedented visibility and insight to ensure current configurations match mandated policies and continuous firewall rule changes.