Smart-1 appliances deliver Check Point’s market leading security management software blades on a dedicated hardware platform specifically designed for mid-size and large enterprise security networks. Based on Check Point’s software blade architecture, the line of four Smart-1 appliances are first to deliver a unified management solution for network, IPS and endpoint security with unsurpassed extensibility.
- Provides a comprehensive set of security management Software Blades in four turnkey security management appliances
- Maximize efficiency with a single unified management console for network and endpoint security
- Reduce costs and conserve resources with up to 12 TB of built-in storage capabilities
- Ensure operational continuity for the most demanding environments
- Get more security by segmenting your management into multiple virutal domains with Multi-Domain Security Management.
Integrated network, IPS, and endpoint security management
Smart-1 Appliances provide central management for all Check Point products. From SmartDashboard, an administrator can define and enforce firewall, VPN, IPS, endpoint and more policies, track logs, monitor security and network activity, view reports on network and security activity trends, and centrally distribute security and software updates.
Built-in support for SANs and up to 12TB of on-board RAID storage
Smart-1 Appliances provide up to 12 TB of built-in storage as well as high performance fibre channel connectivity to SANs for backup, disaster recovery, and compliance.
High degree of reliability and serviceability with redundant and hot-swappable components and integrated Lights-Out-Management (LOM)
Smart-1 Appliances support Lights-Out Management (Out-of-Band Management) allowing users to remotely monitor and control the appliance, including device maintenance and administration. Several add-on options are available including a Fibre Channel SAN module, redundant, hot swappable power supply and hard drives.
- Redundant hot-swappable hard drives
- LCD display
- USB ports
- LOM (Out –of-band Management) port
- Console port
- Four 1 GbE ports
- Fibre Channel SAN card
- Additional slot for add-on modules
Get more security and control by segmenting your security management into multiple virtual domains.
Any size business can benefit—easily creating virtual domains based on geography, business unit or security function to strengthen security and simplify management.
Smart-1 Appliances are based on Check Point’s Software Blades Architecture.
Network Policy Management
Endpoint Policy Management
Logging & Status
Multi-Domain Security Management