Laptop proliferation means mobile workforces routinely carry large amounts of company data outside the secure office perimeter. Confidential plans, customer information, and other sensitive data are easily accessed on lost or stolen notebook computers. Increased media coverage of data breaches can damage corporate reputations while national and international privacy regulations expose enterprises to civil litigation and criminal prosecution.
Based on market-leading Pointsec technologies and proven in enterprises and government agencies around the world, Check Point Full Disk Encryption delivers unparalleled data security for laptop and desktop PCs. A winning combination of robust data encryption, access control and centralized fully–enforceable installation and management have earned Check Point Endpoint Security solutions the highest-levels of government and industry security certifications.Key Features
- Prevents damaging data breaches resulting from lost or stolen laptops and PCs.
- Deploys quickly on Windows and Linux platforms to meet compliance objectives and conserve resources.
- Scales to meet the needs of any size enterprise or government agency.
- Simplifies central management for lower total cost of ownership.
- Mandatory, enforceable data security policy.