CPX 360 2021 is the one must-attend event for cybersecurity professionals. You’ll discover the latest resources, game-changing insights, and unique perspectives to help solve your toughest security challenges in this new post-pandemic world.
With the sudden shift to remote work, we learned the value of being able to adapt. Your cybersecurity strategies must also change. Through our dynamic sessions, this virtual event will deliver valuable information on defending against the latest vulnerabilities - all from Check Point’s world-leading experts and partners.
15 Different Exciting Tracks to Follow as You Navigate Each Day
- Cyber Talks Keynotes- Experience TED-like sessions that bring together top cyber security experts to identify ways to tackle unprecedented security challenges and discuss cyber security priorities, trends and innovations.
- EXPO - Explore the EXPO and see the latest technology solutions and demonstrations from Check Point and our Partners in our Start-Up Pavilion.
- Cloud Best Practices Workshops (NEW) - Hear important tips and tricks with live demos from Check Point experts on best practices of Check Point cloud, mobile and advanced threat prevention solutions.
- Remote Access (SASE) Best Practices Workshops (NEW) – Deep dive into implementing Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and SASE using Check Point technologies and solutions.
- Securing the Cloud - All about securing your cloud with effective blueprints to SaaS, public and private cloud
- Securing Users & Access (NEW) – Learn cutting edge technologies on securing users and their access to corporate assets.
- Securing the Network (NEW) - Explore cyber security innovations to effectively prevent threats to data center, perimeter, IoT before they cause damage to the network.
- Security Automation – Learn how to automate and orchestrate security with Check Point innovative solutions.
- Hackers Exposed by CP<r>(NEW) – Check Point Research (CP<r>) exposes how hackers are developing the next wave of Gen VI threats.
- 20x20 Cyber Innovation Competition - 20x20 short innovation stories by promising cyber start-ups
- CheckMates Community Use-cases - Listen first-hand to industry best practices from other organizations outlining discussing real use-cases
- Technology Innovation Labs - Engage in hands-on interactive technology innovation labs led by Check Point R&D teams
- Hands-On Labs– Test drive our latest technology through our hands-on labs which include step-by-step cookbooks.
- Gamification (NEW) – Explore the Cyber Escape Room and shoot down hackers in the Cyber Range
- Executive Track (NEW)- Network with like-minded peers on cyber challenges presented by fellow executives. (by invitation only)