Thursday, May 20th | 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM ET
Top security challenges when migrating to public clouds include increased attack surfaces, limited visibility of cloud assets, dynamic and ephemeral workloads, automated DevOps processes, excessive privileges, and multi-cloud policies.
Check Point’s Cloud Security Blueprint is a reference architecture based on best practices for building a secure cloud infrastructure that can be used to address the advanced threats of maintaining a modern, hybrid cloud security architecture.
We will show how Check Point CloudGuard security solutions can be used to uphold the key principles outlined in the blueprint including:
- Advanced threat protection across all attack vectors
(network, data, computer, identity)
- Systematic separation of traffic flows inside the cloud environment
- Network segmentation and micro-segmentation
- Multi-cloud agility and automation
- Unified Management across multiple cloud platforms
- Lee Psinakis - Cloud Security Advisor, South
- Rodrique Boutros - Cloud Security Architect, South
We can't be with you for lunch, but we can provide a tasty alternative! First 50 attendees to join and stay to the end will get a $30 Panera eGift Card for lunch.
We look forward to seeing you!
Check Point Software Technologies
To Qualify: First 50 attendees to join and stay to the end will get a $30 Panera eGift Card for lunch. For end-user customers only.