Security Without Compromise
Fortinet is the only company with security solutions for network, endpoint, application, data center, cloud, and access designed to work together as an integrated and collaborative security fabric - providing you with a powerful, integrated end-to-end security solution across the entire attack surface along any point along the kill chain. Fortinet provides top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. Their unique security fabric combines purpose-built ASICs, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control--while providing easier administration.
- FortiGate Next Generation Firewalls - Fortinet's flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment, and provides a broad array of next generation security and networking functions. Complementary products can be deployed with a FortiGate to enable a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure.
- Fortinet Virtualized NGFW: Agile Protection for Software-Defined Environments and East-west traffic visibility in data centers and clouds. FortiMail Secure Email Gateway – FortiMail is designed to block ransomware, phishing, and other cyber threats seeking entry via incoming email while ensuring that outgoing messages don’t improperly leak sensitive data. FortiMail is a physical appliance, virtual appliance, or Cloud SaaS offering. https://www.fortinet.com/products/email-security.html
- FortiSandbox On-Prem or Cloud Sandbox - Fortinet’s top-rated FortiSandbox is at the core of the Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) solution that integrates with Fortinet’s Security Fabric to address the fast-moving and more targeted threats across a broad attack surface. Specifically, it delivers real-time actionable intelligence through the automation of zero-day, advanced malware detection and mitigation
- FortiClient Next-Generation Endpoint Security - Automates prevention of known and unknown malware and threats through built-in host-based security stack and integration with FortiSandbox. Includes support for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android.
- FortiWeb Web Application Firewall - Comprehensive, High-Performance, NSS Labs Recommended Web Application Firewall with throughput up to 20 Gbps.
- FortiWi-Fi – Secure On-premise and cloud management solutions as well as the most extensive suite of access points available, even APs with integrated firewall capabilities.
- FortiAuthenticator - Enables identity and role-based security policies in the Fortinet secured enterprise network without the need for additional authentication through integration with Active Directory User and 2 Factor Authentication. Strengthens enterprise security by simplifying and centralizing the management and storage of user identity information.
- FortiSwitch - FortiSwitch Data Center and Secure Access Switches offer a broad portfolio of secure, simple, and scalable Ethernet solutions for applications that range from desktop to data center. Our Secure Access and Data Center Switches can be managed standalone or integrate directly into the Fortinet Security Fabric via the FortiLink protocol.
- FortiGuard Database Security Service - FortiGuard Database Security offers centrally-managed, enterprise-scale database protection. Automated content updates provide the latest pre-configured policies that cover known exploits, configuration weaknesses, OS issues, operational risks, data access privileges, and industry/regulatory best practices. Streamlined management tools make it easy for administrators to verify that databases conform to corporate standard configurations, implement tests for custom applications, and conduct extended penetration testing when required.
The FortiGuard Database Security Service is available through the FortiDB product line.
Email Security - According to analysts, email security solutions from multi-product vendors have lagged behind changes in the threat landscape and email threats bypass traditional threat prevention technologies. As a result, they recommend assessing the advanced threat defense capabilities of incumbent email security solutions, supplementing them or replacing them to fill gaps.
In fact, according to Verizon’s 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report, two-thirds of all malware leading to security incidents are initially delivered via email. That’s why you need the powerful protection of FortiMail, as a high performance physical or virtual appliance in your data center, to help secure the dynamic enterprise attack surface with your Fortinet Security Fabric.
Fortinet Has Solutions For:
- Database Security
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Enterprise Network Firewalls
- Firewall Auditing & Workflow Management
- Intrusion Prevention
- Secure Email Gateway
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Spam and Threat filtering
- Threat Protection and Response
- User Authentication
- Web Application Firewalls WAF
- Web Security