The Next-Generation Security Company
Palo Alto is leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling all applications and preventing advanced threats from achieving their objectives by uniquely integrating their Next-Generation Firewall, Advanced Endpoint Protection, and Threat Intelligence Cloud.
- Next Generation Firewalls – Palo’s Next-Generation Firewalls give you complete visibility into and precise control over your network traffic and protect you from unknown threats.
- Virtualized Next-Generation Firewalls - The VM-Series is a virtualized form factor of Palo Alto’s next-generation firewall that can be deployed in a range of public and private cloud computing environments based on technologies from VMware®, Amazon® Web Services, Microsoft®, Citrix®, and KVM.
- Management (Panorama) - Panorama network security management lets you view all firewall traffic, manage device configuration, push global policies, and generate reports on patterns or incidents—all from one central location.
- TRAPS Advanced Endpoint Protection - Traps replaces traditional antivirus with multi-method prevention, a proprietary combination of advanced malware and exploit prevention methods that protect users and endpoints from known and unknown threats.
- Aperture SaaS Security (CASB) - Aperture looks directly into SaaS applications, providing full visibility into the activities of users and data while granular controls maintain policy to eliminate data exposure and threat risks.
Palo Alto Networks Has Solutions For:
- Cloud Options
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Endpoint Protection Platform
- Enterprise Network Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Spam and Threat Filtering
- SSL Decryption
- Threat Protection and Response
- Web Security