Analyzing Unstructured Data
Through an innovative software platform, Varonis allows organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data. Varonis specializes in file and email systems that store valuable spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio and video files, emails, and text. This rapidly growing data often contains an enterprise’s financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property, and confidential employee, customer or patient records. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data security, governance and compliance, user behavior analytics, archiving, search, and file synchronization and sharing.
- DatAdvantage - ensures that only the right people have access to the right data at all times, all access is monitored, and abuse is flagged.
- DataPrivilege - Ensure compliance by giving business users the power to review and manage access controls without IT assistance.
- DatAlert - DatAlert monitors enterprise assets for suspicious activity and unusual behavior, detecting critical events and compromised assets on your core infrastructure: Windows, UNIX/Linux, NAS, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365. Detect insider threats and cyber threats by analyzing data, account activity, and user behavior. Automate responses to suspicious activity and alert on unusual behavior – using deep analysis of metadata, machine learning, and advanced User Behavior Analytics (UBA).
- DatAnywhere - Cloud-enable your existing file shares with Enterprise File Sync and Share without moving your data or changing your IT infrastructure. Deployed behind your firewall, you will always know exactly where your data is and who has access to it.
- DatAnswers - delivers relevant search results to the right people, making your business more productive and limiting the risk of exposing sensitive information.